Maruti Suzuki has always endeavored to introduce the best of technologies and innovations into the automobile market in India. K-series engines are in line with that legacy of excellence, utilizing an innovative design approach to deliver superior refinement and exceptional performance. Counted among the best car engines in India, K-series engines have laid down the marker in terms of what you should expect from a petrol engine. We have pushed the limits to offer a great combination of fuel efficiency & driving performance with the use of cutting edge technology and advanced engineering research & development. It is currently offered in eight different options across Maruti Suzuki’s product lineup: K10B, K12M, K15B, K15B with Smart Hybrid, K15C, K15C with Smart Hybrid, Next gen Dual VVT Dual Injector K12N Engine, and Next gen Dual Jet Dual VVT K10C Engine.
SUPERIOR DRIVING PERFORMANCE
- Smart Distributor Less Ignition (SDLI) system with dedicated plug top coils and advanced injectors for superior atomization provide uniform and optimized combustion for better performance.
- Improved engine stiffness and use of advanced technology like silent timing chain to improve NVH (Noise, Vibration & Harshness) characteristics.
- Peppy & crisp throttle response combined with linear power delivery provides an unmatched driving performance both in cities & highways.
Keeping our customers at the center, Maruti Suzuki over the years has continuously endeavored to set new benchmarks of Fuel Efficiency in the entire range of cars. It is this pursuit that fuels our drive to constantly innovate and push the boundaries of technology to ensure reliable, fuel efficient and high-on-performance cars for our customers.
ENGINE TECHNOLOGY THAT DELIVERS ENHANCED FUEL EFFICIENCY
- All aluminum Engine, Innovative rocker-less Cam shafts, Plastic Intake Manifold & Offset crank shaft with low tension rings to reduce losses & improve fuel efficiency.
- Enhanced thermal efficiency and compression ratio.
- Use of advance low friction oils and piston cooling jets enhances fuel efficiency.
- Next Generation K-series engine with Dual Injectors, Dual VVT, Higher compression ratio, Cooled EGR, supports in further enhancing fuel efficiency.