The Powerful K-series Engine
MSIL K-series Gasoline Engine realizes the true spirit of the global design trend of optimizing engine performance through innovative design techniques. It is currently offered in four different options across its product lineup: K10B, K12M, K15B and Next gen Dual VVT Dual Injector K12N Engine.
MSIL K-series engines ensure that vehicles offer superior NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) performance, smooth & relaxing driving experience along with best in class fuel efficiency to consumers. This all is ensured without compromising on the performance as the peppy & crisp throttle response with linear power delivery provides an unmatched driving performance both in cities & highways.
Key features of K-series engine
The key features of K-series engine can be categorized in 3 categories defined as REV – Reliable, Efficient & Valuable.
- Time tested and Proven Gasoline Engine.
- Nearly 6.3 Million engines rolled out powering models across various segments.
- Rigorous testing of Lakh of km
Superior & Efficient Driving Performance and NVH characteristics
- One of the most refined Gasoline Engine technologies which provide best in class fuel efficiency combined with superior performance.
- Improved engine stiffness and use of advanced technology like silent timing chain to improve NVH (Noise, Vibration & Harshness) characteristics.
- Smart Distributor Less Ignition (SDLI) system with dedicated plug top coils and advanced injectors for superior atomization provide uniform and optimized combustion for better performance.
Best in Class Fuel Efficiency
- All aluminum Engine, Innovative rocker-less DOHC Cam shaft, Plastic Intake Manifold & Offset crank shaft with low tension rings to reduce losses & improve fuel efficiency.
- Enhanced thermal efficiency and increased compression ratio ensures efficient conversion of fuel energy.
- Use of advance low friction oils enhances fuel efficiency.
- Next Generation K-series engine comes with Dual Injectors, Dual VVT, Higher compression ratio, Cooled EGR, supports in enhancing fuel efficiency and performance, while lowering vehicular emissions.